Vision Care & Products
Westwood Eye Care & Optical offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Westwood.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with Dr. Wayne E. Zahka,O.D. Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Westwood optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Westwood Eye Care & Optical.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Westwood Eye Care & Optical.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Westwood, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Westwood Eyecare & Optical, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Westwood optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.